Explosion vents provide a passive and economical explosion relief. Each explosion vent is precisely designed to burst at a given pressure to maintain the structural integrity of the protected equipment. Explosion vents are manufactured in various sizes and models.
The main ones are;
- Composite Explosion Vents
- Sanitary Explosion Vents
- High Performance and Special Application Vents
- Vent Accessories
Explosion vents can be used in a wide range of process equipment. It can be used directly in outdoor equipment and on indoor equipment when ducted to a safe area. The main uses of explosion covers can be listed as follows;
- Filters and cyclones
- Silos and storage equipment
- Bucket elevators
- Spray dryers
- Gas motors
- Pneumatic conveying equipment
- Dust collectors
Advantages of Explosion Vents
- NFPA 68 compliant design
- Variety of different models and dimensions
- Passive technology
- Economical solution and low maintenance
Please contact us for more information.
You can call by phone or write on the contact form.
Our experts will respond to you in detail as soon as possible.