Supply Chain Manager (Tedarik Zinciri Yöneticisi)
ELVA is a young and dynamic team specialized in Industrial Protection Systems. We focus on specific and demanding process industries like chemical, petrochemical, energy, wood, paper, pharma etc. and offer our customers the most suitable solutions.
Customers choose ELVA because we:
We strive to offer the best quality in our products and services.
Our earnings come from our customers. Everyone at Elva is aware of this and strives for one common goal;
to serve our customers in the best way and solve their problems!
We do what we promise and we promise what we can do.
Even if it is not in our standard offer, we always take the conditions one step further in order to find the most suitable solution for our customers.
We offer a pleasant environment where the following values are very alive:
- Respect & trust:
We expect all our colleagues to respect each other, customers and all other partners in our ecosystem.
- Collaboration & team spirit:
We all work on the same goal, we offer service and quality. This means that all people need to support each other to achieve this.
We integrate the latest technologies into our products and solutions and follow the latest technologies.
Only the best is good enough.
- Balance between flexibility and family:
We expect our employees to give their best, and we expect flexibility from them when processes get stuck. On the other hand, we are aware that our employees have responsibilities towards their families and we attach great importance to this.
Please continue if the above values match your personality…
Supply Chain Manager
Summary Job Description:
Position: Supply Chain Manager
Report: Finance Manager
Location: Istanbul Anatolia
- Ensuring that necessary materials are delivered at the right time by monitoring the process between demand forecasting and projects,
- Conducting necessary analysis and business development activities for supply planning,
- Detecting critical situations which may cause a deviation in production plan and conducting improving activities,
- Evaluating suppliers on capacity, quality and service levels for long-term needs and managing meetings with other related departments,
- Conducting a loading plan by communicating with suppliers and monitoring the process with the Import department,
- Monitoring stock levels and aging inventory of supplied materials periodically,
- Monitoring new projects in order to plan material supply processes.
- To follow the process from the delivery of supplier orders to the delivery of materials to production, to communicate with suppliers and to take action when necessary,
- Monitoring new projects in order to plan material supply processes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree is a plus,
- Excellent command of written and verbal English (second language will be an asset),
- At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain processes (Planning, import export, supplier management, warehouse and stock, etc.)
- Competent in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Programs,
- Preferably entry level of SAP knowledge,
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills,
- Result oriented with analytical thinking skills,
- Able to use ERP programs, preferably Odoo,
- No travel restriction,
- Having knowledge of logistics, warehouse, stock and import-export issues and legislation,
We are looking for teammates with these qualifications…
Bu pozisyon için başvuruda bulunun
Önemli Not: Pozisyon ile alakalı olmayan başvurular değerlendirmeye alınmayacak olup, ilgili başvuru için olumlu ya da olumsuz herhangi bir dönüş sağlanmayacaktır!
Farklı alanlarda değerlendirilmek isteyen adaylar Kariyer – ELVA kısmından “Genel Başvuru” yapabilirler.